The number one rule in business is to make a profit, right? Regardless of how you get the job done, just get it done, right? It’s business, not personal. Right? Well, that might work for Michael Corleone, but at Quicken Loans/Rock Financial, we take a bit a different view. We believe that business is personal and treating people professionally and with respect is the difference between a happy client and an angry client. Check out the story below. This is an actual e-mail sent from a Quicken Loans/Rock Financial client, Jan, who credits her mortgage banker, Mike Bolach (pictured here), with doing a lot more than just selling her a mortgage:
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
- Tags: quicken loans rock financial mike bolach angel treating clients with respect mortgage moving neighborhood shooting positive impact
- By Clayton Closson | December 05, 2006
- Comments (0) | TrackBacks (1585)
- Goodbye to the DIFF blog. Hello Zing!
- Best Places to Work in IT
- National Eat Your Vegetables Day!
- Mitt Romney Visits Bizdom U and Detroit
- Cleveland Cavaliers Strike it Rich in the NBA Draft Lottery
- First Day Jitters Can Be Exciting
- National Name Your Poison Day!
- My First Day at Quicken Loans
- It’s Best Friends Day!
- Power to Oppress
The DIFF Team
- Clayton Closson