Nobody Does IT better…

Computerworld picks Quicken Loans as the #2 place to work in ITBy Joy Fair

Well, the results are in, only to confirm what I already knew…WE ARE THE BEST!

The Quicken Loans technology team has done it again, we have earned the bragging rights to say that I do indeed work for one of the best places to work in technology.  And that isn’t just me bragging, this comes straight from the folks at Computerworld Magazine, who ranked Quicken Loans the second best place to work in IT in the entire country.

This isn’t the first time we have been recognized by Computerworld, in fact, we have been their top company the three previous years.

The cool thing that sets this award apart from a lot of others out there is that  it is based on a team member survey, so the results come straight from my team members.  Apparently I’m not the only person who thinks this place is great!

To me, what makes our technology team so special is that day in and day out we are given the chance to work on new, innovative technologies, we’re empowered to own our own destiny, and most importantly we have fun while doing it.  Every day I walk into work and it doesn’t even feel like a job, it feels like coming home.  I have the luxury to not only call everyone I work with my team members, but I can call them family.  That type of work relationship is hard to find!  Apparently Computerworld agrees…

Read all about it on Computer World’s site.

Comments

1. Congrats IT team. I’m amazed at the advanced technology we use here on a daily basis. This award is well deserved.

Posted by: Clayton | July 1, 2008
  2. Much deserved award! The IT teams are constantly innovating to make the whole company and business run so smooth – the end result? Happy clients! Congrats and THANK YOU!

Posted by: Kel L | July 1, 2008
  3. Congrats guys! Well deserved. It is a “Joy” to work with you all.

Posted by: Mystery Poster | July 1, 2008
  4. Congrats to everyone at Quicken. Being so highly rated year after year in such a volatile industry is a testament to you hard work, passion, and dedication. Well done!

Posted by: Bud Fox | July 1, 2008
  5. Sorry QL….I could have used the help of your IT team. I had a typo in the original.
    Congrats to everyone at Quicken. Being so highly rated year after year in such a volatile industry is a testament to your hard work, passion, and dedication. Well done!

Posted by: Bud Fox | July 1, 2008
  6. Actually, Bud, the typos get caught by the incredibly awesome Quality Assurance team. ;-)
    Wait. QA is a part of IT, too. Okay!

Posted by: another mystery | July 1, 2008
  7. wow, impressive

Posted by: Jizarah Javeria | July 5, 2008
  8. Congrats on your achievement! That is great you have such a great team working together. I think it is very important for the employee to be happy where they work. I recently came across a book that talks about this. It increased my knowledge on customer service and how employees fit in with that goal.

Posted by: Carrie T | July 14, 2008

You must be logged in to post a comment.