Regis presents a great interview of Jay Farner, with some leadership and personal productivity tips and insight that you won't want to miss. I highly suggest you check it out.
Here's a small sample to wet your beak:
What are the top client service lessons you have learned over the course of your career?
Jay Farner: I think it all starts with a quote Steven Luigi [Piazza, VP at Quicken Loans] always says: “people don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.”
Using that as the basis for Client Service is key. Beyond that, I believe it’s about:
- Asking really good questions
- Demonstrating you can find the right solutions
- Adjusting your approach to your Clients’ best way of learning
- Being open minded to possibilities
- Being insanely responsive to your Clients’ needs
Read the rest. You'll be happy you did!