Happy National Bike Month! Today is National Bike to Work Day and I had the pleasure of taking part in a 9 mile commute to downtown Detroit this morning. The ride was organized by Detroit Synergy, a group committed to generating positive perceptions and opinions about the city of Detroit. I have been wanting to commute on my bike for a while, but had been a little hesitant to ride my bike down Woodward Avenue alone. Continue reading “National Bike To Work Day – Detroit” »
Posts tagged ‘Bicycling’
- Goodbye to the DIFF blog. Hello Zing!
- Best Places to Work in IT
- National Eat Your Vegetables Day!
- Mitt Romney Visits Bizdom U and Detroit
- Cleveland Cavaliers Strike it Rich in the NBA Draft Lottery
- First Day Jitters Can Be Exciting
- National Name Your Poison Day!
- My First Day at Quicken Loans
- It’s Best Friends Day!
- Power to Oppress
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
The DIFF Team
- Clayton Closson