Check out this great post on the Big Picture Blog, courtesy of the DIFF Ninja.
Blogger Charly Caldwell II gives his top 5 results of going green. Here they are:
1) Reduced office power consumption – energy savings of 15%.
2) Consolidated computers – energy savings of 30%.
3) Reduced monthly lease payment by over 50%.
4) Reduced on-site client trips – nice reduction in energy & cost savings.
5) Reduced printing & paper consumption – energy savings to be determined.
You can read the blog post for a full description of each of the five reasons.
A great example of how going green makes financial sense. Thanks Charly for the great post and thanks DIFF Ninja for sending it to me.